General Terms & Conditions for Investors
1. These General Terms and Conditions for Investors, hereinafter referred to as GTC, regulate the relationship between Jan Menge Unternehmensberatung, hereinafter referred to as Management Consultancy, and prospective buyers, hereinafter referred to as Investor. Investors explore with their interest in a Sales Teaser the purchase of company shares or assets, hereinafter referred to as Transaction, from the owner of the company presented in the Teaser, hereinafter referred to as Seller. Sale teasers are published via LuckyFlippers.com or via email.
- in case of a transaction Unternehmensberatung is an intermediary and not a contractual partner of the investor. Contractual partner of Unternehmensberatung is the seller. Unternehmensberatung does not charge any fees to the investor.
- management consultancy discusses inquiries and offers for a teaser with the seller. The seller decides on further discussions with interested parties and the seller also decides on the conclusion of a transaction. A sales contract is concluded exclusively between the seller and the investor.
- oral or telephonic information, statements, advice or recommendations of management consulting are made to the best of our knowledge and belief. However, they are only binding if they are confirmed in writing.
- the management consultancy is liable – if the client is not a consumer – only in case of intent or gross negligence. The amount of liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damage. Claims relating to injury to life, limb or health shall not be subject to any limitation of liability.
- the liability of Unternehmensberatung is not applicable if the occurred damage is also due to incorrect or incomplete information or documents of the seller.
- management consultancy is not liable for any contractual disputes between seller and investor.
- the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these terms and conditions for investors. Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the district court of Ahaus.